G30 Abrasive Wheel Cut-Off Machine
The G30 with Hydro-Clamp technology mimics the motions required to cut castings. Axis 1 the Hydro-Clamp assembly rotates manually 360 degrees, clockwise or counterclockwise. Axis 2 the Hydro-Clamp assembly pivots 180 degrees to the left or right. Axis 3 the abrasive wheel arbor raises and lowers for wheel height adjustment. Axis 4 the Hydro-Clamp upper carriage moves left and right. Axis 5 the Hydro-Clamp lower carriage moves in and out.
- Patented Cut-Off Technology.
- Patented Hydro-Clamp Technology.
- Easy Hydro-Clamp Tool Interchangeability.
- Five Axis Movement.
- Inline, Perpendicular, and Diagonal Cutting.
- Joystick Control.
- Laser Guide Line.
- Traveling Spark Chute Catches Parts.
- Safety Machine Guards and Machine Labeling.
- Steady Rest for Aligning tree for Cut-Off.
- Hands-Free Cut-Off.
- Operator is out of Harms Way.
- Precision Gate Removal.
- Safe Cutting of Castings.
- Ergonomic Methods.
- Reduces Mental Fatigue.
- Reduces Repetitive Movement.
- Reduces Scrap Parts.
- Improves Abrasive Wheel Life.
- Increases Productivity.